Featured Post

Black Reconstruction by W. E. B. Du Bois

My first post here is of course a Goodreads review, but one of my favorite and the only one that won't show-up on the book's entry p...

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Introduction

"I am sick with fear, but writing eases fear a little." - Robert Hayden, Middle Passage


Okay, what to say on introductions. I thought this blog-up back in December in a very different world. So much of life has changed, but we'll launch this right. This is going to be a space where I put  down what I feel like putting down. I've spent over a year writing my thoughts to myself by hand I guess now would be the time to make the leap to writing in a blog. I like movies, I like books, hell I like a lot of different things so...¡vamonos!

No comments:

Post a Comment